After I begin Chiropractic care, do I have to continue forever?
- Just like visiting your dentist, periodic check ups are recommended to maintain optimal health
What causes the “cracking” sound, are bones breaking?.
- Similar to taking the cork out of a bottle of Champagne, the cavitation of ‘air’ causes the popping noise, a side effect of restoring alignment or mobility within a spinal joint
Does a chiropractic adjustment (manipulation) hurt?
- No, although an adjustment can be accompanied by a “popping” noise, it is typically painless
- We use techniques that are easily handled by both children and seniors
- Low force instrument adjustments are also available
How long are appointments?
- Appointment time varies from a few minutes to an hour depending on type of visit and therapy you are receiving
The inclusion of spinal adjustments, soft tissue therapy, exercise therapy extend the duration of the visit
- Initial examinations and treatment progress evaluations are both extended visits
How do you determine how many visits are needed ?
- Our initial goal is to provide pain relief
- Treatment following relief of pain helps retrain soft tissue to prevent relapse
Is “Wellness” care something I should consider for my condition?
- Like going to a dentist for regular cleanings, regular chiropractic care is a valuable approach to help keep your body in its natural optimum health
Every day we subject our body to stress which has an impact on our nervous system, our musculoskeletal system and our overall health
- Chiropractic Wellness care helps your body adapt to stress by maintaining your spinal mobility, alignment, posture and strength
- Proper function prevents early degeneration